Costa Women is a social and business network community for women living in Spain, and recognised by the Telegraph’s Best of British competition as the Best of British Social Club internationally in 2012. In addition to helping Spain’s expat women with free advice and online networking, Costa Women are supporting a one day marketing workshop in Marbella. The workshop titled “Marketing Made Simple” will review the most successful marketing methods with the aim of empowering attendees to take control of their marketing.
The day will be presented by four professionals from successful local businesses; Georgina Shaw of Shaw Marketing Services, Ali Meehan of Sociomimetics, Pancho Campo of Chrand Management and Joy Fahey Motivational Coach and Entrepreneur. It will be held on 1st October at the American College of Marbella from 9.30-17.00 and will cover the following:
• Setting Business Goals – where do you want your business to be by the end of 2013? What measurable goals have you in place to achieve this?
• Creating a Marketing Plan – do you have a plan? When was it last updated? Is it in line with your current goals and objectives?
• Learn tools and tips to achieve marketing success
• Marketing your company and services on the Costa del Sol
• What is your Brand? How can you ensure your marketing material and website reflect your brand essence and brand image. How can you make your brand irresistible?
• What is a blog? How do you use it to generate interest in your market? What affect will it have on your SEO?
• Getting started on social media – are you using social media? What tools and tips can you use to improve your customer engagement? Where can you find sources for content? What should you say online?
• Learn and take away social media tools and tips which can immediately be implemented.
• Do people still read Newsletters? Would they work for your market?
• Creating email lists, email marketing – what are the benefits to your business?
• How do you create a successful Offline Marketing Mix?
• What happens after today? How can you implement what you have learnt and stay on track?
The workshop will aim to assist small businesses with the knowledge and skills to improve their marketing and communication and to attract new customers. Additionally the organisers are going to create a Facebook Mastermind group which will give support and tips long after the event has taken place.
The course will cost 50€ per Costa Woman member, including lunch, refreshments and materials.
Visit www.costawomen.ning.com to sign up to be a member for free and then register for the event.